Delivers a when and what personalised response to your skin care needs
Delivers a personalised response every time, for a healthier-looking skin over time. SmartResponse technology recognises micro-changes in the skin, intelligently addressing skin concerns before they're visible to the naked eye and helping to prevent future damage.
How to use
Apply each morning and night after cleansing and toning. Allow one minute for product absorption. Follow with your prescribed Dermalogica moisturiser or SPF.
SmartResponse technology is a combination of four smart actives each respond to a different signal from the skin:
- detects a weakened barrier and acts to hydrate
- detects skin's inflammatory response and acts to soothe
- detects a surge in melanin production and acts to brighten
- detects collagen weakness and acts to smooth & firm
- Gallic Acid from Japanese Cornelia Cherry helps to protect stressed skin against free radicals, helping to soothe and reduce the appearance of redness.
- Mannose-6-Phosphate visibly smooths and provides a firming effect, responding to the first signs of visible skin aging to help improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Flour, rich in Arabinoxylo-Oligosaccharides, activates as needed to brighten and help reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- Oligosaccharides from Hydrolyzed Beta Glucan respond to dehydration signals, helping skin to maintain optimal hydration levels.
how does smart response serum adapt to skin’s changing needs?
Our skin is constantly changing, not only seasonally but from one day to the next – in response to our climate, our diet, stress, and a number of other factors. Some skin care ingredients work indiscriminately, without taking skin’s individual needs into account. By activating key ingredients on different areas of the face in response to skin’s micro-changes, smart response serum is able to work when, where, and how skin needs it.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, PPG-24-Glycereth-24, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Jojoba Esters, Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Phytosterols, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Flour, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Hydrolyzed Beta-Glucan, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Sea Salt, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Dipteryx Odorata Seed Extract, Lactic Acid, Bentonite, C12-18 Acid Triglyceride, Squalene, Tocopherol, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Mannose, Citric Acid, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene.
Beautifully Gorgeous is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.